Sunday, November 4, 2012

Updates on iBotics and More


You might be wondering why I have a American Red Cross picture on my blog. Due to the devistation from Hurricane Sandy, I made an announcement on the iBotics Kickstarter that I will be donating my proceeds from the iBotics Kickstarter (if it is successful) to the American Red Cross Hurricane Aid. Why? Because I want to do something to help. I have friends and family that live along the coastline, which was effected by Sandy, and I wanted to do my part. As of right now, the Kickstarter is going slow, but there is always hope. There is more than 21 days left in the campaign and I have been hitting the campaign trail hard to get support for the kickstarter.

Check out the kickstarter: www.tinyurl.com/iboticskickstarter

In other comic news, I have signed on to do another children's story called Elementary Heroes, with Marcus Rocco. Expect to see some pages online soon.

I have also applied to some freelance gigs outside the Im a Geek Universe, and working on some seperate project that I hope to post soon. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment