Sunday, July 14, 2013

Long Time Since I've Posted

I usually don't try to go this long without posting some progress with my projects. Right now, I honestly been trying to get back into the groove of things after having a fantastic time in Texas.

Updates

First, as you can probably see above, we have a logo (at least a WIP logo) for our web manga, Xaishu. If you can't tell, that is our character Shempai, aka Seventails. The logo is very influenced by SAO anime design, but also worked in the fact that Shempai's eyes are about the same color as the font used.

I have sent off some scripts to my other web comic artist, Adam, who is working on our comedy web comic, currently titled Gamer Bits. This is my first time back in comedy since the Im a Geek Comic Strip, and this will have some 16 bit art with some cartoony styling, so I am really excited about this project.

I still have 3 of my 4 children books in production, with the first one, The Three Sister Witches halfway done. That should be released in time for Halloween, which is a perfect release date. The one project that has been placed on hiatus is Scout Troop X, which is me and Shawn Wagner's project, has been postponed because Shawn had back surgery and needs time to recoup.

Other comics: Me and Carl Yonder's Peacekeeper's Academy is going, hopefully I will have a teaser page once Carl is done with Pirate Eye.

I have APAD: Luck of the Irish penciled, and ready to be inked, colored, and lettered. Dimas did a fantastic job with this project!


Temptress Society is now out! We have it on Drive Thru Comics, and will soon be out through Comixology, so stay tuned for that announcement. It's 19 pages that includes the origin story, as well as pin ups from some great artist. You can get it digitally for only $1.49, or in print sometime in October for $4.99.

Other than that, I will be making more announcements soon, as things continue to progress with my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment