Saturday, January 5, 2013

One of my fav pages I've written- Dark Lightnin'

This is the first page of Dark Lightnin', which is my first superhero comic. This is not your typical hero story, as he is a former policeman, who has to retire from active duty, but wants to continue fighting crime. 

Page One (1 panel)

Panel 1: We are in the interior of a typical hospital room, where John Brown (aka Dark Lightnin) is levitating above the bed due to the electrical current in his body; you can see sparks of electricity leaving his body. His cop partner, Detective Silva, John’s doctors and nurses take a few steps back from the bed, trying to protect themselves from the sparks that are leaving his body.

Narration:

My name is John Brown, or at least it was until now

I can’t explain how I developed this… new, freaky power

But I can show you what lead to this moment right now

John: AAHHHH!!!

Silva: What the heck is going on doctor?!

No comments:

Post a Comment