Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Gamer Promo


The first mock promo that I have released. It's not finished, as it is waiting to be colored and tag line added, but since it's creator owned day, I am releasing some project information a little earlier than I would normally.

About The Gamer, first off, I almost changed the name 100 times (because I don't want to be compared to a Gerard Butler movie, though that might have been one of his good movies). But the name stuck, because of the content. This graphic novel is about a professional video game player (Jesse), who goes off the deep end and starts killing people in similar ways to the video games that he plays. The story follows Detective Paul and Officer Jones as they try to catch this mysterious killer (character designs can be found here).

The Gamer also puts the team of iBotics together of Bobby B Smith (writer), JP de la Rama (penciler), and Chris Allen (inker/colorist)

No comments:

Post a Comment